Once you have viewed the videos go over to the OSINT Analyst Community at Google+ and start your own discussion about what comes to mind. We look forward meeting you and having many thought provoking chats. . .
U.S. nuclear tests in space, and the development of the military intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).
Originally aired: 1999
Narrated by William Shattner
This link leads to a first step in learning about the issue.
Kim Ghattas talks about talking. . .
Netanyahu warned Kerry and his European counterparts that Iran would be getting “the deal of the century” if they carried out proposals to grant Tehran limited, temporary relief from sanctions in exchange for a partial suspension of, and pledge not to expand, its enrichment of uranium for nuclear fuel.
“Israel utterly rejects it and what I am saying is shared by many in the region, whether or not they express that publicly,” Netanyahu told reporters.
“Israel is not obliged by this agreement and Israel will do everything it needs to do to defend itself and the security of its people,” he said before meeting Kerry in Jerusalem.
- Kerry mounts diplomatic push on Iran nuclear talks (sfgate.com)
North Korea vs South Korea, poor bridge stuck in the middle. pic.twitter.com/QtJk2y1WPH
— David Allen (@butt_facts) November 6, 2013
- A Wonderfully Detailed 16 Page Review of North Korea’s Weirdo Tablet (gizmodo.co.uk)
- UN Nuclear Chief Criticizes Iran, North Korea, Syria (voanews.com)
- Chinese Nuclear Negotiator Arrives in North Korea (voanews.com)
- Eric Schmidt praises Myanmar’s mobile efforts, but says North Korea hasn’t called back (engadget.com)
- Report: North Korea’s ICBM Prototypes Getting ‘Scary Good’ (voanews.com)
- The Difference Between North And South Korea At Night Is Astounding. (urbantimes.co)
- China’s nuclear negotiator visits North Korea (stripes.com)
- North Korea reveals warship sinking (bbc.co.uk)
- Seoul Considers Dropping North Korea Sanctions (voanews.com)